Job Description: Drive customer satisfaction and revenue growth through strategic relationships as a senior account manager in our sales and marketing department in our downtown office.
About Us: We provide global communication solutions to customers in 150 countries. Rated a top 100 employer two years in a row, we hire the best people and provide them the best benefits to improve their lives, including a competitive salary, medical, dental and vision coverage and perks like a fully-stocked break room with complimentary food and drinks, on-site gym and frequent company and team outings.
About the Role: You will help distinguish our company with professionalism, best practices and deliverables that build customer loyalty. Among the responsibilities of the role are:
- Opportunity Development: You will help manage the customer relationship based upon new project direction, including assisting in RFP responses, contract negotiations and supporting the development of the solution review.
- Portfolio Expansion: For existing customers, you will work to expand the sales of additional deliverables.
- Maintenance Renewals: In a timely manner, you will collaborate with other team members to manage renewals.
About You: The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 5-6 years in consultative selling
- Experience in creating solutions for customers based on their initiatives and our offerings
- Understanding of the industry and the business challenges customers face
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are ready to become part of our family, apply online here. In your cover letter, please explain why your experience is relevant to this role.